Bioeconomy Expert Services
Silvacom is your bioresource supply expert and has resources across Canada available to help solve your business challenges.
Why Bioeconomy Services?
Help Diversify or Grow Your Economy
Expand Your Business
Bio-Resource Investment Opportunities
We bring proven consulting services and software solutions to the bioeconomy. Whether it’s locating potential feedstock, quantifying supply, or helping you evaluate your business opportunities, we are up to the challenge.
Our Consulting Services:
- Custom biomass or other ecosystem services analyses
- Assess risks and refine assessments
- High-resolution local inventories
- Resources to help you communicate business opportunities
- Connect with the right grants, research initiatives, etc.
- Custom reports, analyses, maps, etc.
- Educate make your business case through the development of easy-to-understand communication materials
- Spatial analysis and custom detailed maps
- Technical analysis to help assess business risks
- Determine the supply chain costs and tactical availability of bio-resources
- Information on the security and predictability of very specific biomass or other ecosystem service supplies
- Biomass supply location reports
The following is a list of Silvacom-developed reports available online
Whitecourt Regional Pre-Feasibility Scan of Potential Biomass Supply
This report provides a detailed analysis of the theoretical biomass supply within the three catchment zones surrounding the Town of Whitecourt. Located in north-central Alberta, the region boasts an active agriculture sector as well as substantial forested areas.
Sundre Regional Pre-Feasibility Scan of Potential Biomass Supply
This report provides a detailed analysis of the theoretical biomass supply within the three biomass catchment zones surrounding the Town of Sundre. Located in west central Alberta, the region boasts a very active agriculture and forest industry.
AIHA Pre-Feasibility Scan of Potential Biomass Supply
Alberta’s Industrial Heartland Association (AIHA) was interested in the amount of potential biomass within and surrounding the Heartland region. This report estimates the total potential biomass within six different buffer areas, covering over 9 million hectares.
Why Choose Us for Your Bioeconomy Services
We have certified, trained professionals on our multi-disciplinary team
We bring together data and technology to sustainably manage natural resources
We work with multiple stakeholder groups on biomass and ecosystem service analysis
Over 30 years of bio-resource inventory experience