Silvacom Provides Innovative and Cost-Effective Solutions
A forest management plan must meet regulatory requirements, but must also provide real value to the company in terms of operational information and guidance. Silvacom understands government policy requirements and has developed a collaborative, team-oriented approach to engage regulators in the planning process.
Silvacom’s professional foresters meet with clients to customize solutions that fit their needs.
- We provide assistance where required and work alongside corporate staff to create a highly-effective team.
- Our approach ensures that companies get the people and services needed to get their plans approved.
- With over 30 years of experience, Silvacom has completed more approved Forest Management Plans (FMPs) than any other consultant in Western Canada.
- Our team collaborates with government agencies to successfully balance regulatory requirements with client needs.
Silvacom offers full forest management planning services that include:
- Timber supply AAC analysis
- Forest Management Plan documentation
- Landscape assessment
- Logline analysis
- Mapping (GIS)
- Net land base assessment
- Growth and yield analysis
- Operational spatial sequencing
- Plan communications and visualizations
- Public and stakeholder presentations
- Cycle time analysis
- VOITs analysis
- Wildlife analysis
Silvacom Has An ‘In-House’, Multidisciplinary Team of Experts
Silvacom has a full range of registered professional foresters, forest technicians, resource analysts, and statisticians, as well as GIS and communication specialists, to provide a multidisciplinary “in-house” team. Our ISO 9001 quality management system ensures that information is accurate and trustworthy.