Silvacom’s business has been built on quality
To deliver high-quality services and products, we have developed stringent QC procedures for all key processes. Silvacom is both an ISO 9001:2015 compliant and ISNetWorld® certified company.
High quality outcomes are achieved by adhering to rigorous standards of:
- Information gathering & document management
- Testing, feedback & reporting
- Design (in close collaboration with our clients)
- Staff & customer training
- Database and systems development
- Independent evaluation & validation
Certified by ISNetworld®
ISNetworld® offers a supplier management system that is used by thousands of organizations, both small and large to help manage various contractors and suppliers around the world. ISNetworld® collects, reviews, and verifies contractor’s information, including health & safety programs, so that organizations are able to view all contractors’ information in one centralized location, simplify procurement, and provide quality assurance to their clients.
ISNetworld® is a [registered] trademark of ISN Software Corporation.
ISO 9001 Certified Quality Management System
Quality Control, and adherence to ISO 9001:2015 standards is the cornerstone of Silvacom’s systems. They use a “total quality management” approach in the performance of all company activities to maintain consistency and high quality in the delivery of their consulting services. Pride in their work, a professional attitude and attention to detail contribute to our long-standing track record for quality performance.
To deliver consistent, high-quality products and services, Silvacom has adopted stringent QC procedures for all key processes in the company. Silvacom’s procedures have successfully been audited and certified as ISO 9001:2015 compliant by Perry Johnson Registrars. Silvacom was first registered to the ISO 9001:1994 standard in 2000, made the successful transition to the current ISO 9001:2008 standard in February 2010, and is now certified under the ISO 9001:2015 standard as of December 2017. This certification assures clients that Silvacom can provide the services and products to meet their requirements. Rigorous quality control procedures ensure that only the conforming product reaches the client, when they want it and at the right price. This business model moves the client and Silvacom to the same side of the table, to help increase productivity and lower cost.
“Quality Management” as defined by the ISO website, is “what the organization does to ensure that its products conform to the customer’s requirements.” The ISO 9001 standard specifies the requirements for a company to meet this goal. There are over one million companies and organizations in over 170 countries certified to ISO 9001. Advantages of having this certification include:
- A process for addressing customer satisfaction
- Input from all employee levels
- Promotion and standardization of key work practices
- Involvement and review at the senior management level
- Ongoing review and continual improvement of the system
- Ensuring maintenance of equipment and control of documents and records
- Consistent control of processes resulting in improved efficiency and reduced waste
- A tool for training new employees and professional development of existing employees
The quality management system provides a framework for an organization to analyze and document how it performs its business. It focuses the organization on identifying and meeting the expectations of its customers.
In accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 standard, the steps to product realization at Silvacom are:
- Planning – establishing the processes, resources, documentation and review procedures. From the initial inquiry this helps determine if Silvacom has the ability to complete the project.
- Design and Development Inputs
- Determination of Customer Requirements – Silvacom documents their understanding of the project requirements.
- Design and Development Outputs
- Review of Customer Requirements
- Design and Development Review
- Design and Development Plan
The system is maintained by regular internal and third-party audits. Through an examination of documentation, observation of practices and employee interviews, opportunities for improvement are identified and acted on.
Silvacom is proud of the achievement of certification to the ISO 9001:2015 standard; this standard provides assurance to the customer in the ability to produce results accurately and efficiently. Quality is a foundation for Silvacom and their work, each employee has the responsibility to ensure that only conforming product reaches the client.